Stop your team from self destructing!
Many teams suffer from difficult interpersonal dynamics which often get in the way of productive work. We coach managers and team members to improve collaborative work and gently re-direct negative interpersonal behaviors or non-productive team habits. Our customized models, tools and teambuilding modules provide guidance and direction for individuals trying to work effectively together as a team.
We teach the team the skills of dealing with conflict. They learn how to attack the problem and not the people and use assertion instead of aggression when conflict arises.
We find the MBTI an invaluable tool in this regard.
Myers Briggs - Understanding individual difference and team type implications.
Is your team experiencing . . .
- Communication breakdowns
- Unresolved conflict between team members
- Ineffective participation during team meetings
- Impaired team problem-solving and decision making
Value To Your Organization:
- Improved communication, synergy, and teamwork
- Effective problem-solving and decision quality in workteams
- Increased efficiency in team work processes
- Enhanced job satisfaction and individual contributions
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of their individual type preferences and how it impacts work style
- Understand the differences in how other team members approach their work
- Discuss their Team Type profile and how this impacts team strengths and weaknesses
- Describe a team problem-solving model that maximizes the unique contributions of each member